You Will Need:
- 8 Avocados, soft to the touch
- Juice of 1/2 Mexican Lime (the "big" ones)
- 4 Large Roma Tomatoes (Yes, Roma. No subs)
- 1 Medium Red onion (finely diced)
- 1 "Bunch" Cilantro (Remove the bottom "inch" of stems, finely dice the rest)
- 6 Peeled Garlic Cloves, beaten to a paste
- 2 Jalapeno Chilis
- 2 Tbsp Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
You don't want a smooth paste here, we're not looking for a sandwich spread, we're looking for a "salad," right? Check the picture on the right. Pea-sized chucks of avocado are still around, and this is a good thing!
This makes a BIG bowl of guacamole! You can see my latest batch here, with a run of homemade salsa (we had "Taco Night" with all of the neighbors).