Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Twelve Days of Christmas (BBQ Edition)

There are so many birds found in the list of gifts from the "12 days of Christmas" song, Partridges, Geese, French Hens, Turtle Doves, etc... When I recently cooked six pheasants on my pit, I said, "If 6 Smoky Pheasants isn't in the list, it should be!"  Then, my friend Rayna challenged me to write the "12 Foodbreeze Days of Christmas," and by golly, it seemed like a good idea so... Here's my song, complete with links to all of the recipes!  Sing it to the tune of the original "12 Days of Christmas," (obviously), and enjoy a recipe or two!


On the twelfth day of Christmas, the Pit-boss cooked for me:

Eleven Pots of Gumbo...
Ten Racks of Spare Ribs...
Nine Crispy Ducklings...
Eight Roasted Turkeys...
Seven Whole Pastramis...
Six Smoky Pheasants...
FIIIIIIVE Bone-in Hams...
Four Cornish Hens...
Three Beef Ribs...

And a Brisket for you and for meeee!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!  Roll that smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? Did you love it or hate it?